* I think that 95.7 MAX-FM (http://www.957maxfm.com) is really just a way for all of the artists on VH-1's 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders to get some air time. I mean, really. Mickey and We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off today, and Somebody's Watching Me yesterday, among other things.
If they start playing Macarena regularly, I am so out of here.
* Math class is melting my brain. Going soooo fast. But I seem to have made a reputation for myself as The Smart One, which...is kind of daunting, in a way. It's not as if I've *tried* to, or that I *want* to. Really, all I want to do is keep my head down and finish the pre-requisite with a decent grade so that I can continue.
(Okay, so the over-achieving part of me would really like to get an A to keep the GPA up, but still...)
* AC is still broken, and will remain that way until Aug 3rd, when we finally get some attention. At least the weather's cooled off a whole lot.
* Only 2 days left til the Blogathon! It starts at 6am, so I'm going to get up a bit early--get the shower out of the way and make sure that I have my first song ready to go.
With that in mind, I'm going to make just one more request for pledges--if you haven't and are still interested, please hit the link that has been posted previously. (It's also in the main page's sidebar.) Pledges can be made up to two days after the event, too, so if you want to wait and see whether I'll actually go the distance before you donate, that's totally up to you. :)
Many thanks to those who've pledged already! And don't forget to let me know, so that I can keep track--and if you sponsor me, then I'll write a blurb on a song of your choice. Be kind, though--I really don't want to have to write for 5 minutes on The Restroom Door Said Gentlemen. :D
* Now, back to Me And My Katamari, since I'm all done with work for the day. Something tells me I'll never be able to get the theme song out of my head now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have been sponzord!
Choose any of the songs from here:
http://myspace.com/moronlifemusic
:D
Good luck tomorrow, Liz. And thanks for the reciprocal pledge. Can't wait to see what you write. :)
Post a Comment