Sunday, July 30, 2006

1:30am

Really starting to have trouble typing now, but hey, some of the typos that I've been making are pretty amusing. Not that many of them will show up here, since I tend to be rather a swotty perfectionist about the way stuff looks when it's posted in the blog, but heh, that's just another one of my weird little quirks.

However, I'll let you in on this one--I keep having trouble typing 'this post's song,' it always wants to come out as 'this song's post.' But I've been having trouble with that since I started, so I guess I can't really attribute that to being tired.

So, without further ado, this song's post, or this post's song, or some freakin thing, anyway.

Living In Sin - Bon Jovi

Back around the time the Slippery When Wet CD came out (which this isn't on, but the group makes the association for me right now, so bear with me here), I was attending Northwest Multi-Purpose Summer Camp with a whole bunch of other kids whose parents worked for Utah Power and Light. There were other people from other employers, of course, but that's where I picked up the bus. Anyway, I forget why we got to talking about it, but I remember that one of the girls that I was in camp with was adamant that Jon Bon Jovi had AIDS, because he kept talking about losing his hair. Mind you, why we thought that hair loss was a symptom of AIDS and *only* AIDS, I don't know--I've since seen what happens to chemo patients, for example, and I know that there are a ton of other causes, too. It's funny, the things that kids will make up to tell to other kids, when they think they can get away with it. Believe me, I told some whoppers in my day, too--the curse of those desperate to fit in, I suppose.

1 comment:

nikki the red said...

my typos are getting bad too!!1 keep going! you can make it!!!