Monday, July 03, 2006

Blogathon info, plus other stuff.

Blogathon sign-ups started over the weekend, and now that I've got that part taken care of, I can now accept sponsorships. To sponsor, please head over to the Blogathon website at this link: sponsor This Conversation.

If you do sign up to sponsor, please let me know! I'd like to be able to say thanks in person--or via email, at the very least. :) Also, for those who sponsor, if there's a specific song you want me to write about, and/or a Donors Choose proposal you'd like me to mention, pass that along, as well.

In non-Blogathon news, today's the first day of summer quarter, so it's back to class with me. My on-campus class is pre-algebra, and I've looked at that math book and I'm just appalled at all the stuff I've forgotten. I know I *used* to know it, but not so much anymore. On the other hand, I've peeked into my ab.psych book a little, and I think I'll really like this one. It's a ton of homework, especially for a 6 week quarter, but them's the breaks.

Thank you to everyone who sent on birthday wishes. I had an awesome day, particularly when compared to Saturday, which mostly sucked, for reasons I don't quite understand. I just was in a funk most of the day and couldn't get rid of it. But Sunday was wonderful and beautiful and all that good stuff. My mom says that 33 was a very good year for her, and I'm hoping it'll be the same for me.

No comments: