Sunday, July 30, 2006

5:00am

It's sad when trying to post the time in the subject takes four tries, heh.

Once I get this post made, I need to run upstairs and make sure that I turned my alarm off--i don't think I did, when I set it to go off on Saturday morning, and while I'll be in bed shortly after 6, the alarm was set to go off at 5:30, so I don't want it to wake my spouse.

Then again, he's a pretty heavy sleeper, so I have no idea whether it'll even make a difference to him.

I think a bit more caffeine is in order, too--while I've been successful so far, I know my eyes are drooping, and I really don't want to drift off when we're so close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last hour is the hardest, but you've been amazing. Congrats, and it was fun blogging 'with' you.