It's mostly dark outside by now, which means it'll be a whole lot cooler upstairs than it is down. The bookshelves are now completely moved, all the books back in the shelves, and it really opens the room up. We have a large space of wall that I'm going to hang one of my framed prints up on--Edward Blair Leighton's The Accolade.
On a normal day, I'd have had dinner by now and would probably either be working on math homework or messing around on World of Warcraft, but I haven't even looked at WoW today, which is something of a surprise. I think I may try reading again, but we'll see--that shower's coming up soon, too.
No proposal for this hour, but I do have another song for you:
Honky Tonk Badonkadonk - Trace Adkins
This song was on the top 5 of some list about sexiest country videos, and remember earlier when I mentioned songs that talked about sex without really talking about sex? Well, once you watch this video, or even once you listen to the song once, you *know* what it's about. Hell, you'll get it by the first chorus, if all you're doing is listening: 'lord have mercy, how'd she even get them britches on?' Yeah, so...an entertaining song about girl's butts, by one of the sexiest men to sing country music. It's not just the voice, it's the build, and those tight jeans, and...yeah, the man is just dead sexy. One of my gay friends referred to him as rough trade at one point, so I suppose it's fitting that I'm thinking about rough trade while listening to a song about backsides.
Doesn't help that this is one that it's difficult for me not to move to. I'm not sure why it always makes me laugh, either--this is not the kind of song that feminists would like, I'd imagine, but I can't help it. Guess that makes me a bad woman, or a bad feminist, or something. What can I say? I like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment