Haven't done much of anything during my downtime this time--well, not anything I want to mention, anyway!
The danger, by the way, of moving books is looking at all these books that I haven't read yet, but really want to start in on. Must resist urge, because if I don't, I'll totally lose track of time, and poof! Oops and done, which I don't want to happen.
This post's song:
Wrinkles - Diamond Rio
The first time I heard this song, I was in the car, pulling into the garage of the apartment complex we lived in at the time. I stayed in the car until the end, and by the time it was over, I was crying because it was just so sweet. I mean, yeah, I know I have an easy cry reflex, so to speak, but I just couldn't help it. Go look up the lyrics (or stay tuned for the CD) and you'll see what I mean. I just love the sentiment behind it, and I hope that, once it's finally something noticable in my face, I'll be able to look at it in the way they do. Then again, I've handled the onset of grey hair pretty well--I always hoped I'd go grey in the same way that my mom did, and I have. It's hard to tell most of the time, with the way I wear my hair, but I know it's there.
Those wrinkles ain't nothin to be scared of,
They're just a product of time and true love.
Some are gonna come and go,
Some are gonna come and stay.
Mom, you still look young,
You're gonna be okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment