Oh man, so right about the syndication barf, oops.
So, I've sort of started in on moving shelves, and I'm wondering whether this project was overly ambitious. See, in addition to my gobs of books, my husband also has his RPG books down here on the biggest shelf. And believe me when I tell you that the thing is FULL. I'm ferrying RPG books off to a separate location, so that I can load them all back in later...but I'm beginning to wonder if I should just leave the reshelving of the game books until the end, so that I can move over all the *other* books onto a shelf that's already set up, rather than to various and crowded locations on the floor. Bears thinking over, I suppose.
And now, on to this post's song!
Hold On Loosely - .38 Special
Ah, southern fried rock at one of its many bests. I had a hard time understanding this one when I was younger--of an age to be in a relationship (and something that I desperately wanted), but not old enough to have experienced something like a very overprotective lover. I've learned better in years since, of course, but 'hold on loosely,' why would anyone want to do that?
But I do know better these days, and I know the value of having a significant other who not only understands our differences (and our similarities), but embraces them. He's got his thing, and I've got mine, and we've also got a lot of things that we do together. Makes me sound all mushy and squishy, I suppose, but there you have it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment