And here's where it starts to get difficult. Most days, I'm in bed by now, so the next six and a half hours are going to be the real challenge. But I'm determined to see this one through, like I did last time, and I just know I'll be able to manage.
Course, the mindless fluff before each post is going to get even more boring, but something tells me that no one will care. :D
This post's song:
Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac
It can't be a huge surprise that this is another musical interest that was heavily influenced by my parents. Fleetwood Mac was one of those bands that I grew up with--I loved the album cover for Rumours, and when Tango In The Night came out, I had to have my very own copy. I saw them in concert not too long ago--and for free, no less--with my friend Jeremy. I was really disappointed that Christine McVie wasn't with them, but they still put on an awesome show. They're getting old, of course, as one would expect, but they still put on an excellent performance. I will never forget Lindsay Buckingham with that drum machine strapped to his chest, wiggling his hips every time he hit the one on his pelvis. I told my mom later, I was utterly surprised at how wild he was, even though I probably shouldn't have been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment