Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Go me!

In spite of all the hair-pulling and headaches that went along with my first week of my math class (ugh, hate long division, hate hate hate), I'm actually doing really damn well. Thanks to a few extra credit points on some of the quizzes I've taken, and a 96 on my first test, of 235 possible points for the quarter, I have 235 points.

I'm already 1/3 of the way through the class, and holy crap, I don't think I ever want to take another summer quarter class again. Had I taken this class during a regular quarter, I'd have 12 weeks of class, 5 days a week. As it is, I have 6 weeks of class, 4 days a week--not to mention losing a day due to the 4th of July.

However, one thing's for certain, I'm sure as hell not bored.

---

Plans continue apace for Blogathon 2006! I have sponsors, woot! If you've sponsored me, please let me know--I owe you thanks, and I'd like to know which of the Donors Choose proposals you like best, so I can advertise it here.

If you haven't sponsored me, but would be willing to, please go here to get to the sponsorship page, and again, don't forget to let me know! I really do want to be able to say thank you!

No comments: