Saturday, July 29, 2006

12:00am

6 hours left, not far now! Less than a full work day, and hey, this'll let me catch the sunrise in the morning, which I haven't been able to do for awhile.

This hour's proposal: BINGO games to teach ESL students in Compton, CA.

This post's song:

Cold - Annie Lennox

This whole album is one of my favorites, but this is the song that happened to come up for me in the playlist. One of the lines in there ('catch me and let me dive under for I want to swim in the pools of your eyes') has always reminded me of someone I know, and it seems like such a romantic way to describe someone. Maybe that's just me reading something into it, though. Regardless, this woman has one of my favorite voices, and she's absolutely magnificent to see in concert. I remember seeing her name on the Return of the King soundtrack, and being both absolutely flabbergasted, and knowing that I absolutely *had* to have it, right then and there. I wasn't disappointed, either--though, like many things, that song is always one that makes me cry.

No comments: