And so the Blogathon commences, good morning! The sun's just starting to come up, and the house smells of garlic upstairs--side effect of the marine layer and the garlic festival going on in Gilroy this weekend, I think. I'm just thankful it didn't make me hungry, though breakfast is on the menu shortly.
I have a feeling this music project may be a bit more ambitious than I'd realized, but hey, sticking with it!
This post's Donors Choose project: send some Palo Alto kids to the zoo!
And, for this post's song...
To The Moon And Back - Savage Garden
This one always reminds me of the socially inept one, the girl who's fully capable of being in love, who *wants* to be in love, but has had something happen to make that difficult. Now, she's alone even when she's in a large group of people, and some look at her from across the room and just shake their heads, making up all kinds of wild theories about what her problem is. But when that right one finally does come along...boom, off she'll go, off *they'll* go, and it'll be a wild ride, the kind that most people only dream of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there! Fellow Blogathoner wandering past on the surf frame, just saying hello! Good luck! :)
- Jaime
Post a Comment