Well, crap. I don't see this anywhere on the page I'm accessing, but apparently, Blogger's going to be down from 9 to 11pm tonight, and...well, that's me, so I might be done before I really want to be. I can post on LJ in the interim or something, I guess, but I don't know if that'd count, and I also worry about the other folks who are on Blogger/Blog*Spot also. I'm bummed. I'm so bummed, in fact, that this post is utterly lame. Sorry. :(
This hour's proposal: letter-writing kits for kindergarten students in San Jose, CA.
This post's song:
Highway - The Moody Blues
This song was only available on the Time Traveller 4-disk set when it first came out, and I'm honestly not sure whether that has changed in the years since it was released. I love this one, it's very upbeat, and has some absolutely beautiful harmonies. I maintain my thought that Justin Hayward is a romantic--this song just confirms it for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey - Hope you got the message that the Blogger post was a false alarm!
Post a Comment