Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Crack, baby!

I got a chance to play We <3 Katamari last night, and...er, well, if anything, it's even worse than the first one. It's all for the Katamari Damacy fans, and instead of circling the globe looking for the next mission, you're on earth in this little meadow thing, and people give you what are basically quests. The problem is that they all say something when you first walk in, like--- hi! But they keep saying it.

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

Until you go talk to them. It can be enough to drive you totally crazy.

The levels are insane, too--candy houses, flowers, and how *lovely* that I get to roll my katamari into a bathroom where some guy is crouched over a bidet...that you can roll up. Greaaaat.

I am sorely tempted to skip class tonight and go home and play some more.

That or write some more on my NaNo--which is, at present count, 1363 words. Go me! I'm sure that not every day will go so smoothly, sad but true.

Thankfully, both NaNo and Katamari happiness are both having some success at distracting me from things that are really driving me around the bend at work. I swear, it must hurt to be so dumb, I keep thinking that, but apparently it's not, because it never gets any better.

Ah well. Such is life, I suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The levels are insane, too--candy houses, flowers, and how *lovely* that I get to roll my katamari into a bathroom where some guy is crouched over a bidet...that you can roll up. Greaaaat.

you know that that is EXACTLY what makes katamari so fantastic.