Oh so overcommitted for the month of November, I swear.
But I'm making excellent progress on the Christmas gift that I'm giving to my mom's husband.
NaNo is humming along--I'm at about 12,000 words right now, but hope to knock some more off that total this weekend. Well. Saturday, at least, since Sunday's kind of occupied.
I'm also going 'away' for a couple of days around Thanksgiving, so that I can have an empty room in which to write, without the distraction of World of Warcraft or City of Heroes. So amusing, the lengths to which I'll go to get this done, isn't it?
Even more amusing than that was the conversation I had with my mom about it last night. That was the first time I'd told her that I was participating, and...hee! She asked me about my characters and my plot, and even made a suggestion or two about a couple of plot bunnies that I could include.
I love my mom, she's the best.
She might even try it next year, but we'll see how that turns out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment