Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Moved!

Since it's unlikely that I will be able to get MT installed on the new server due to lack of time and a whole lot of other factors, and since I have really been missing the blog lately, I've moved to a new set-up. Time will tell whether this is a temporary thing or a permanent thing, but for now, the blog is back. It should even have the same template here soon.

Hopefully, the LJ RSS feed will be updated soon--they say it may take a few days, but that they can update it at all is a good thing.

Thoughts on school, work, NaNoWriMo, and all sorts of other things upcoming. All the hockey discussions have been moved to another blog, much to the relief of a lot of you, I'm sure. If you're interested, let me know and I'll point you in the right direction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your new space.
(Though personally, I'd have gone with wordpress, which has a plugin that posts to whatever LJ account you want, and is a one-click install on most webhosts. I'm a total wordpress convert.)

Can't wait to read more of your words.

Anonymous said...

I would be interested in reading your hockey tidbits as well. Woo Sharks! :-)