So...to speak in the vaguest possible terms, the work thing didn't precisely pan out, but that may change in the future, and I walked away from it feeling both really positive and pretty damn happy. Had I been quicker about things, it would have happened last month.
Cryptic enough? Sorry, I'm not sure who reads this, and I don't want to panic anyone. :) If you really want details, send me email or come find me on the MUSH or something.
School is same old crap. The group presentation is due on Tuesday, and since I can't do any research for it while I'm at work, because the proxy server calls me a naughty girl and gives me the finger when I try to look for it--then again, we are talking about legalization of marijuana, so I guess that's to be expected--all my research has to be done at home. I'll be pretty busy on Saturday, it looks like, and will be playing host to the kids in my group on Sunday.
I will be glad to see the end of this project--it might be different if I were in a different group, but there's just so much crap to be done, especially for me, since I'm the group's moderator. For some reason, too, I feel like I have to really bust my butt for this group thing, have to make sure that all our various ducks are in a row and all that good stuff, but gaaah. Doing an individual project would be so much easier. I can guarantee that my post-mortem of this (which we have to do) will be rather interesting. Hopefully the professor won't mind.
I got five and a half of those magnetic bracelets done yesterday, yay. Ordered more magnets, but it doesn't look like I'll have to order more crystal, amusingly enough. There is a bead show at the San Mateo Expo Center this weekend, so I may go up to that. We shall see.
Also, hooray for sleep. Yesterday, I was in bed by 5:30, and aside from Brett waking me up at 8:30 (I think), I slept pretty much solid until about 30 minutes before my alarm went off. Hooray for sleep. It hasn't made everything in the world suddenly shinier and better, but at least I woke up with a smile on my face this morning.
Of course, the fact that it's Friday may also have something to do with that. We shall see.
Oh, and one more thing. This kitten is about enough to make me just die from cuteness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay beads... yay cryptic work stuff that leaves you feeling happy sort of!
The computer the kitten is on looks just like the one I'm typing on. It's like looking into a mirror when there's a mirror behind you. Or something. :)
Post a Comment