Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Karma is a bitch.

So, after my post whining about work yesterday, I ended up having one of those days which reminded me just how much worse things could get. I didn't get out of the office until sometime after 6:30.

Three cheers (or not) for the way the subconscious mind can fuck with you, too--I had a nightmare last night about getting a C- in my pre-algebra class and was all kinds of pissed off and upset about that. I know, in reality, that it's not true, not unless I *seriously* bombed the final, which I didn't. But there were written comments on the grading sheet, and it said something about how the classwork was exemplary, but I didn't take it seriously enough, so the points docked for that brought my grade down.

Yeah, see what I mean? Messed. Up.

On the up side, we got our tickets for this year's hockey season, yaaay! I've also got some ideas and some things to research for the stuff that I want to make, if I get in as a vendor at Pantheacon. I really need to fill out that application, come to think of that.

And just so everyone who reads this can see it, I have to say that Clay is an amazing person and a wonderful friend. Thanks for your LJ post yesterday--that and your email served as bright spots in an otherwise terrible workday. You're the best. Mwah! :)

No comments: