Well, much better in the sense that I didn't have to spend more than a few seconds getting into my car this morning. It's entertaining to realize just how much this has changed my dressing habits, though.
Even so, I have a tub at Watercourse Way tonight, and I really think that will help me with the lingering soreness, and maybe some of the random twinges, too.
My first of two Def Leppard/Journey concerts is tomorrow night in Mountain View. Wednesday afternoon, I hop on a plane up to Seattle to see my second show on Thursday night. I'll be up there for a couple of days, and I hope to get my mom started on Neverwinter Nights. She expressed interest in a PC-based RPG, but she's not interested in WoW (or I'd try it, haha!), so we'll see how it goes.
I finished another of the fanfic pieces that I'm signed up for--go me, that's now 2 out of 50 for the 50 Lyrics Fanfic group, heh. The second piece has turned into something that's going to be multi-chaptered, so I'm writing an outline for it now. I've also got a third piece in the works--I've had the first part of it written for along time, and it's weird to read something that I've written and think, 'Wow, that's really damn good.'
Speaking of writing, I have other stuff in various stages of completion for the Fanfic 100--and yeah, have I mentioned yet that I think I'm basically completely insane for signing up for this stuff? I haven't sent any to Jeremy to read yet, but I have a feeling he'll be as interested in this as in the lyric-based stuff--he's the one who got me to read the Black Jewels Trilogy, after all.
And...still on the creative track, craft-wise, well, I'm going to send in an application to be a vendor at Pantheacon 2007. Naturally, this means I really need to get my ass in gear and start working on craft stuff. Not only that, but I've got some commissions upcoming, too, yay me! Fortunately for me, the 'Craft Room' at home is looking quite good, now I just need to make use of the dang thing.
And now...back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wouldn't know what it's like to see a band in concert in more than once state.
Nope, not me. :)
Post a Comment