Saturday, August 12, 2006

Zzzzzz.

Holy crap. Having just moved the desk--and all that's involved with that, what an adventure--I can honestly say that I'm really glad I didn't do this during the Blogathon. There's no way I'd have made it the full 24 hours, I would've passed out about two hours after everything was complete.

On the up side, the room looks great.

However, there's nothing like moving furniture in a high traffic area to make you realize just how dirty carpet can get. Since I moved the desk, I've also moved the chair mat thing, and it's both amusing and appalling that you can see exactly how it was situated before, even *through* the semi-transparent surface, because there's this LINE of clean carpet vs dirty carpet that's exactly the shape of the mat.

And, yeah, uh...hi! I've been ignoring most blog-type things in general for the past couple of weeks, but that will change now. Summer quarter is finished, and I'm not feeling like I'd rather boil myself alive than look at the blog again. It's a worthy cause, and I'm happy to do it, but the break afterwards made a big difference.

No comments: