Wow, so it's been almost a month since I updated, and probably at least that long since I put anything meaningful in my LJ, so...well. A few random dispatches, just in case anyone's been wondering where I am.
Hockey is keeping me busy, and now there is also March Madness to contend with. If I could take this month off work, I'd totally do it, and would pay DirecTV for their MM package to be able to watch three games at once.
My mom is coming down in May, as there's a California Guitar Trio + California Symphony show. I'm not sure yet whether my brother is coming with her.
Spring quarter starts on April 10th, and I am registered for a pre-algebra class (yeah, my math skills? not so much) and an early US history class (again).
I have at least five different in-progress stories for the fanfic challenges that I'm a part of. I wish I could finish some of them off.
Work drives me nuts.
But my paladin is drifting slowly toward 50, and I am enjoying PVP more than I thought I would.
And I love the car.
Finances are oddly tight right now, which is preventing me from being able to buy more beads (crystal), even though I'd really like to be creating stuff.
There are some odd family-type issues going down right now, which I haven't talked to anyone about, largely because I'm still trying to figure out how to feel about it.
It's sad that, even though I retired from my admin position on Pern NC ages ago, it still influences how I plan things. We had talked about maybe going to Boston the first week of July, but the timing is...inconvenient.
But maybe, we might go to Seattle for Thanksgiving. Though that really wasn't very much more than a casual mention in conversation.
And...that's about it. A vague idea of what's going on with me, along with a scary insight on how scattered my thoughts really are, and just how little interest my life holds. Probably not even good enough for a post, really... :) I just figured I probably should, since it had been awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment