I had something that I wanted to write here today--I thought about it this morning before I got to work, but as soon as I got here, I got swamped, and now I can barely how to string two thoughts together, much less recall what I wanted to write about.
I'm having a lot of issues with that lately, though, it's not just today. I've signed up for some fan fiction challenges, and when I first asked to join, first picked my theme, I was really excited about it and had some good ideas that I wanted to run with. I'm still excited about it, truth be told, because I still have high hopes. But... Every time I get to the point where it's time to sit down and write, though, I have trouble.
I am very much looking forward to the weekend. It has been a very challenging week at work, and while there are some positive developments that are coming up in the next few weeks, getting there is going to be the challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment